RE: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-10-18

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:53:39 +0200
To: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

On the semantics issues, which I don't honestly expect we will reach, can I
suggest we also add rdf:List semantics into the pile of things to discuss,
see:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Oct/0081.html

I would like us to reach consensus on list semantics before the next MT WD.

I also have a Webont action that I can't progress until RDFCore makes a
decision here.

Jeremy

[[[
12: possible semantic bugs
concerning domain and range Jos has asked for this on the
agenda

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Sep/0288.html

13: Proposed technical changes to RDFS model theory

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Sep/0169.html
]]]