RDF concepts document with revised abstract syntax

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:12:56 +0100
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

All,

I've placed a new version of the RDF concepts document in www-archive [1].

There's also a copy with stylesheets, etc, at [2].

This version contains Jeremy's edits dealing with literal datatyping in the
abstract syntax.

There are still a number of document details to be sorted out, but we felt
it was useful to get these substantive changes in front of the WG as
quickly as possible.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Oct/att-0048/05-rdf-concepts.html

[2] http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-concepts/2002-10-18/rdf-concepts.html

PS:  is there any way to get a collection of files stored in the same
directory in www-archive?  I tried uploading the stylesheet and embedded
images, but they all ended up in separate directories, so cannot be browsed
directly.

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>