Re: Comment on the concepts document

Frank, I agree with you about:
[[
I believe what we "officially" decided about item 12 was that it would
be considered as a comment directed to the Concepts document (and hence
to be considered by the Editors) rather than continuing to be an item of
WG business.
]]

My expression "past it's sell by date" wasn't meant to mean the issue was
dead, but that the action it referred to waqs something you have long since
done, and that it's now on the document editors' plate.

And further, I believe that it is reflected as such at [1].

Then you say:
At 11:28 AM 10/14/02 -0400, Frank Manola wrote:
>Please refer to
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Aug/0226.html
>
>as the issue raised there still exists in the subject document.

Now, I thought I'd addressed that but I clearly need to look again.

I'll get back to you if I have further questions.  Meanwhile, if you have
any specific comment on my response in [1], and what I've overlooked, it
might help.

Thanks.

[1]
http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/DocIssues/RDF-Concepts/012-AssertionConflictingUse.html