Re: TEST: C-urrent datatying

At 22:28 12/10/2002 +0200, Jos De_Roo wrote:

>I think there is a way to do Mike's long range datatyping
>in C-urrent datatyping while using Patrick's _:x"y" nodes

Yes, I was thinking that too.  We have set things up for a FUTURE wg to
consider this option.  But for now, we have done as much as we can.  I will
add long range datatyping as a postponed issue to the issue list.  In the
meantime, please remember that we are out of time and cannot take on any
more than finishing what we have.