Re: Semantics of non-datatyped literals: Rationale (version 2)

At 07:54 02/10/2002 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
[...]

>pointer to record?

Not sure there is one.  This happened when I was on holiday.  This is my
understanding based on what folks have said, but I may be wrong.

>I don't recall agreeing to this; maybe I was asleep at the wheel.
>
>I'm gonna have trouble with any decision that *conflicts* with
>the use of, e.g. xsdt:date as an interpretation property.
>I use it all the time.

I don't think there is a conflict here; just a "this can be done next time
round".  Lets get done on something simple.