W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > June 2002

Agenda for RDFCore Telecon 2002-06-14

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: 13 Jun 2002 21:37:16 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Message-Id: <1024022237.935.538.camel@birch>

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-06-14

Time:
10:00:00 Fri Jun 14 2002 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Jun 14 2002 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

Please note: For tomorrows call, I'd like to try something slightly
different and focus primarily on Agenda Item #10 (isDefinedBy) in the
hope of using this call to close an open issue. 

If no one else is willing (and i'm happy to have someone volunteer here)
I'll try and summarize a proposal of what has been discussed on this
issue by tomorrows call in order to expedite discussions.

If it does not look like we will come to consensus on this issue in a
timely manner I'll continue with the rest of the agenda, but i believe
we can do this issue via telecon and would not like to take up precious
f2f time if we can avoid it.

Please be prepared to discuss this issue.  


1: Volunteer scribe


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda

See:
  http://current/


4: Next telecon?

10am Boston time, 21 Jun 2002


5: Review Minutes of 2002-05-31

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0034.html


6: Register for RDF Core F2F

See: 
  http://cgi.w3.org/Register/selectUser.pl?_w3c_meetingName=RDFCOREF2F3


7: Status of previous Action Items

Note: I believe the following are still open

ACTION 2002-05-31#1, FrankM: Circulate list of issues needing
clarification

ACTION 2002-05-31#2, DaveB: Update syntax spec with above decisions

ACTION 2002-05-31#3, JanG: Update test case document with this, and
other, test cases

ACTION 2002-06-07#1, PatHayes: draft a resolution to rdfms-assertion
and send to the list

ACTION 2002-06-07#3, JanG: Fold in the consensus test cases and bring
back the rest to the group

ACTION 2002-06-07#4, JanG: Update the test case problems reported by
JeremyC and DaveB


Note: I believe the follow are closed

ACTION 2002-06-07#5, DaveB: Forward Sean B. Palmer's analysis to the WG
list and propose some recommendations from it to close the issue.

See: 
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0099.html


8: outstanding issues - 8 left

rdfs-xml-schema-datatypes
rdfms-contexts
rdfms-seq-representation
rdfms-assertion
rdfs-editorial
rdf-namespace-change
faq-html-compliance
rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking



9: Approve test cases

Propose approve test cases reviewed by Aaron and Graham

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0125.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0144.html

Jeremy and Dave

See:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0022.html


10 Issue: rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics

See: 
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0027.html
(thread)

note: i'll try and summarize a proposal of what has been discussed on
this issue by tomorrows call in order to expedite discussions


11: Definition of graph syntax

Discuss Jeremy's proposal.

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0120.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0122.html


12: Issue: rdfms-assertion

2002-05-17#7  DaveB  Investigate recent TAG decision on registering
mime types for W3C specifications and make a recommendation to the WG

Also consideration of Tim's recent response and ensuing thread.

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-assertion
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0126.htm;


13: Definition of graph syntax

Discuss Jeremy's proposal.

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0120.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0122.html


14: Datatypes

Pat's provided a revised DataType's Draft based on Patrick's draft

Message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0000.html

and corresponding Document
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/RDF_Datatyping060102_draft.html

Comments from:

Aaron
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0002.html

Patrick
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0004.html

Graham
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0017.html

------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was unfortunately not produced by Jema, the Jena WG
assistant.. but it REALLY wanted to be...

-- 
eric miller                              http://www.w3.org/people/em/
semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/
Received on Thursday, 13 June 2002 21:34:57 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:49:16 EDT