W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > July 2002

Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-07-12

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:05:58 +0100
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.0.20020718230519.02baa4e8@0-mail-1.hpl.hp.com>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Sorry for the repeats.  Test versions got loose.  Jema given severe talking to.

Brian


At 22:40 18/07/2002 +0100, bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com wrote:

>Time:
>10:00:00 Fri Jul 19 2002 in America/New York
>
>which is equivalent to
>15:00:00 Fri Jul 19 2002 in Europe/London
>
>Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
>irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore
>
>1: Volunteer scribe
>
>
>2: Roll Call
>
>
>3: Review Agenda
>
>
>4: Next telecon 26th July 2002
>
>
>5: Review minutes of 2002-06-14 telecon
>with correction
>
>See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0092.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0095.html
>
>
>6: Review minutes of 2002-07-12 telecon
>
>See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0081.html
>
>
>7: Confirm Status of Completed Actions
>
>ACTION: 2002-06-28#1 jjc
>write a message about possible bug in guha's option 2 proposal
>
>see:
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0001.html
>
>ACTION: 2002-06-28#2 bwm
>get editors together, review contents of documents
>
>ACTION: 2002-07-12#1 bwm
>ACTION Assure minutes of 2002-06-14 are written up
>
>see:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0092.html
>
>ACTION: 2002-07-12#5 jjc
>  make a specific proposal on nodeidentifiers in rdf/xml uri for WG 
> consideration
>
>see:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0080.html
>
>
>
>8: XMLP Review
>2002-07-12#3  jang  review SOAP Part 2: Adjuncts
>2002-07-12#4  danbri  review SOAP Part 2: Adjuncts (and other bits)
>                       by Tuesday 16th
>
>See:
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0701-intro
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0098.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0101.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0100.html
>
>
>9: Procedure for determining reserved vocabulary
>ACTION:2002-06-28#1  jjc  write a message about possible bug in guha's 
>option#2
>
>
>See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0205.html
>
>
>10: Status of reported test case bugs
>
>See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0022.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2002JulSep/0016.html
>
>
>11: Schedule and Process to Last Call
>
>See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0114.html
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------
>This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant
Received on Thursday, 18 July 2002 18:06:57 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:49:52 EDT