W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > July 2002

RE: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-07-12

From: Ronald Daniel <rdaniel@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:39:44 -0700
Message-ID: <E7244F2AFCE1C644BD0B1CCE65C84B24891C23@xchanger3.interwoven.com>
To: "'bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com'" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Can we add a short item to see if someone in the group wants
to review the recent XPointer last call drafts for the
group?

Thanks,
Ron

> -----Original Message-----
> From: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com [mailto:bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com]
> Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 11:20 AM
> To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-07-12
> 
> 
> 
> Time:
> 10:00:00 Fri Jul 12 2002 in America/New York
> 
> which is equivalent to
> 15:00:00 Fri Jul 12 2002 in Europe/London
> 
> Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
> irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore
> 
> 1: Volunteer scribe
> 
> 
> 2: Roll Call
> 
> 
> 3: Review Agenda
> 
> 
> 4: Next telecon 19th July 2002
> 
> 
> 5: Status of Minutes of 2002-06-14 telecon
> 
> 
> 6: Review minutes of 2002-06-28 telecon
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0023.html
> 
> 
> 7: Telecon on 5th July 2002
> The chair decided there were insufficient attendees for a 
> formal meeting.
> The meeting was abandoned.
> 
> 
> 
> 8: Confirm Status of Completed Actions
> 
> ACTION: 2002-05-03#10 jang
> add a test case to the suite reflecting the resolution of  
> rdfms-duplicate-member-props
> 
> see:
>   
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-duplicate-me
> mber-props/
> 
> ACTION: 2002-05-31#4 bwm
> add "see also" links between rdfms-containers other 
> approaches and rdfms-seq-representation in the issues list document
> 
> ACTION: 2002-05-31#5 jos
> Summarize and check parseType collection decision with WebOnt
> 
> see:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0001.html
> 
> ACTION: 2002-06-18#7 graham
> prepare outline of new "model" document
> 
> see:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0199.html
> 
> 
> 
> 9: Confirm Status of Withdrawn Actions
> 
> ACTION: 2002-06-07#1 PatH
> draft a resolution to rdfms-assertion
> 
> 
> 
> 10: XMLP Review - status and plans
> 
> See:
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0701-intro
> 
> 
> 11: Procedure for determining reserved vocabulary
> ACTION:2002-06-28#1  jjc  write a message about possible bug 
> in guha's option#2
> 
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0205.html
> 
> 
> 12: Representing B-nodes in the graph syntax
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jun/0251.html
> 
> 
> 13: Document Guidelines
> Propose adopt guideline for representing n-triple triples
> 
> Identify Other issues where the editors feel consistency is needed.
> 
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0054.html
> 
> 
> 14: Review contents of proposed "model" document
> Define purpose and audience of the primer
> Define purpose and audience of the "model" document
> Review content of the "model" document
> 
> 
> See:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0054.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jul/0022.html
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant
> 
Received on Thursday, 11 July 2002 15:40:19 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:49:50 EDT