Re: around the table on datatypes [ was: Re: datatyping draft 3 (for telecon)]

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:20:42 +0000
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
At 17:34 18/02/2002 -0600, Pat Hayes wrote:
[...]

>>(b) S-B, i.e. a way to use rdfs:range to restrict the range
>>of a property to the lexical space of some datatype.
>
>OK, let me try to fix this.

What I'm trying to do with the "round the table" approach is to collect
together the concerns/issues of the WG, and then collectively decide what
changes need to be made.

It seems like there is strong support in the WG for supporting S-B, but I'd
suggest that it is still worth waiting till we see the whole picture before
proceeding.  I think the WG owes you a single set of changes to make, and
maybe some help making them.

Brian