Re: RDFCore WG minutes for the Telecon 2002-02-01

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 01 Feb 2002 17:35:08 -0600
To: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com
Cc: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Sorry about the call this morning, folks. I was
frustrated about a bunch of stuff and I think
I let it get to me.

The power is back on at my (home) office now;
that relieves some of the frustration... ;-)

I was really hoping we could get to a decision
on the datatypes stuff this week, but the
teleconference venue wasn't really enough bandwidth.
I have more to say, but I wonder if it's productive
to send more email-that-nobody-has-time-to-read.
Maybe ftf bandwidth is necessary.

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 16:28, jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:
> RDFCore WG minutes for the Telecon 2002-02-01

a small correction...

> 13: Reification
>     | http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Jan/0218.html
>
>     FrankM (as issue owner) will move forward
>     DanC: don't kid yourself by looking at syntax questions only

what I meant was: don't kid yourself that you can
decide how the syntax works without deciding (most of) how
the model theory works. They're intimately
related.