SYNTAX: Lexical-Functional Grammar approach

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:27:16 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Primarily intended for DaveB, Art, Jan.

I attach the beginnings of a declarative approach to triple generation,
and I am interested in what anybody thinks.

It is based on top of the Lexical-Functional Grammar formalism (used by
computational linguists). I hence work from the EBNF form of the grammar
rather than the Infoset form.

I am really interested in responses like, "hmm interesting but here's a
better way :-)"