Re: SYNTAX: Lexical-Functional Grammar approach

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:48:24 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Nice work!  But...
Here are the intended symbols, I hope they come out right on your browser.

Regrettably they don't come out right in my browser :-)

I think it is almost impossible to get 'math' symbols to come out
right in more than about half the extant browsers. It might be better
to use &-escapes with the character names. I notice that the
Encyclopedia of Philosophy uses little gifs for things like
quantifiers and subset in its HTML, presumably in desperation.

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax