Re: SYNTAX: Lexical-Functional Grammar approach

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:33:21 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Interesting approach, but I haven't yet fully grasped what's going on.  I
(too) have problems with the math symbols -- is there any chance of posting
a PDF or postscript?

Also, I think there may be some overlap with some ideas that Sandro Hawke
has been looking at, which he calls "Blindfold Grammars"

At 01:27 PM 9/14/01 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>Primarily intended for DaveB, Art, Jan.
>
>I attach the beginnings of a declarative approach to triple generation,
>and I am interested in what anybody thinks.
[...]

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>