Re: Issue #rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Dave Beckett wrote:
[...]

> 2.  The grammar will be corrected to require namespace-qualification
>     for all attributes for The List.  A namespace prefix MUST be used
>     for these attributes

Yes, that makes sense, but your test results don't agree...

[...]

> Some test cases of how the proposed change would work
>
> Test Case 1
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/att-0070/01-rdf-ns-prefix-confusion-2.rdf
> MUST return two statements (s,p,o form):
>
>   (http://foo,  rdf:type, http://example.org/Class)
>   (http://foo,  http://example.org/property, "bar")

Huh? According to the rule that "a namespace prefix MUST
be used for these attributes" above, this test input is
bogus; it doesn't conform. Let's send the message
loud and clear, right now: if your RDF data uses
this form, we don't plan to support it. Fix
it.

Let's release an XSLT thingy that will do the upgrade
for you. Let's help folks migrate. But let's
not burden the future with this mistake from
the past.