Re: Issue #rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:32:45 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>>>Dan Connolly said:
> Er... thanks for the details about which parts of
> the spec are affected, but
> the action item is also about test cases; I don't
> see any here; you're still getting those together, right?

Posted before I sent that message:

  Test Cases for Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0235.html

> > I have amended the previous resolutions (#3-#5,#6 deleted in above)
> > to give the following with new #3-#9 expanding on grammar and
> > document changes.
>
> Please let's not wordsmith this resolution stuff any more.
> As a group, we made the relevant decisions and
> we're done with this, provided the associated actions
> get done presently; i.e. provided you provide
> test cases and BrianM links them from the errata
> document, as we agreed last Fri.

I didn't want to wordsmith them further but I wanted a full record of
exactly what we had agreed and there were still some changes I had to
merge in from in the meeting.

Additionally, I remembered somebody wanted the specific changes to
the grammar enumerated exactly and I said I would do it, which would
then be linked with the errata section.  I thought that was you Dan,
but I can't remember exactly or see it in the irc logs.

Dave