Re: (tentative) container model proposal

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 20:10:44 +0100
To: Ora.Lassila@nokia.com
CC: danbri@w3.org, phayes@ai.uwf.edu, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Ora.Lassila@nokia.com wrote:
[...]
> For "incomplete", unordered containers, some type of
> simple "membership" relation might also do...

I've generally assumed the reason for using rdf:_n properties for bags was
that a graph was considered to be a set of statements, and if one wanted the
same object in a bag more than once a simple membership property wouldn't
do.  Was this part of the original WG's thinking or no?  I'm just curious.

Brian