RE: Proposal: add a terminology document to the M&S

From: dehora <acm@dehora.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:41:22 +0100
To: "'Aaron Swartz'" <me@aaronsw.com>
Cc: "'RDFCore'" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi Aaron,

I'm glad you agree and it's interesting that you consider a separate
document. I noodled for a bit about suggesting a separate document to
cover M&S and RDF schema. Maybe a mandated Semantic Web glossary (plus
web axioms?) would be a good thing irregardless of what we decide to do
here.

Bill

--
InterX
bdehora@interx.com

: From: Aaron Swartz [mailto:me@aaronsw.com]

: I definitely think so, and it would certainly be a useful thing
: to have. [....]