Re: Proposal: add a terminology document to the M&S

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:13:05 -0500
Cc: "RDFCore" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: <dehora@acm.org>
On Saturday, July 28, 2001, at 08:47  AM, dehora wrote:

> Are we within the charter to consider merging such a document into the
> M&S?

I definitely think so, and it would certainly be a useful thing
to have. We may also consider splitting it out into a separate
document, usable for other RDF and RDF-related specifications.
For an example, see the WAI Glossary, which tries to coordinate
terms and definitions amongst them many WAI projects:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/Glossary/