RE: Proposal: add a terminology document to the M&S

From: dehora <acm@dehora.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:41:22 +0100
To: "'Graham Klyne'" <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com>
Cc: "'RDFCore'" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
: From: Graham Klyne [mailto:Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com]
:
: There is a currently active issue for this:

Hi Graham,

I know, I raised it (can you tell what book I was reading at the time
:). I'd like to force the issue though, on whether the M&S should
incorporate a terminology/glossary. I think it there should be such a
thing if only because RDF is such a cross-disciplinary technology. I'd
love to help work it up.

Bill