RE: Proposal: add a terminology document to the M&S

From: Ron Daniel <rdaniel@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:29:54 -0700
To: "Aaron Swartz" <me@aaronsw.com>, <dehora@acm.org>
Cc: "RDFCore" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Bill DeHora asks:

> > Are we within the charter to consider merging such a
> > document into the
> > M&S?

As one of the self-appointed 'charter cops', I'll say
that I don't believe it violates the spirit of the charter,
so long as the terms it defines are restricted to those
used in the M&S and RDF Schema documents (modulo any
new terms added in the course of clarifying those, such
as using 'graph' to mean an instance of a 'model').