RDF Core WG test cases area

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:01:49 +0100
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

The area below
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/
is meant to be where we store the test cases / ntriples results but
there are some problems.

Firstly I cannot see that subdirectory in my Jigedit account but I'll
get that dealt with myself.

More importantly:
  The subdirectories there do not match the issue IDs in
     http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/
     - I think they really should for coherency.
  There are duplicate names.
  There are mis-spellings.
  Some of the tests cannot be read - they give 403 error messages and
    this area should be totally Public (not Member).

We really need some of these fixed

Thanks

Dave