Re: RDF Core WG test cases area

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:17:05 +0100
To: dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

> Firstly I cannot see that subdirectory in my Jigedit account but I'll
> get that dealt with myself.

I actually have the same problem

> More importantly:
>   The subdirectories there do not match the issue IDs in
>      http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/
>      - I think they really should for coherency.
>   There are duplicate names.
>   There are mis-spellings.
>   Some of the tests cannot be read - they give 403 error messages and
>     this area should be totally Public (not Member).

To get familiar with jigedit, we first created
because we found in http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/
  Issue rdfms-propElt-id-in-dr: Clarify the interpretation of an ID attribute in the
  propertyElt production within a Description element with a distributive referrant.
but then we saw that is was linked from the Model and Syntax Issues as
and thought that was the identifier, so we then created
and we are not succeeding in removing directories