Re: RDF Core WG test cases area

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:58:35 +0100
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
>>>Brian McBride said:
> Dave Beckett wrote:
> > More importantly:
> >   The subdirectories there do not match the issue IDs in
> >      http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/
> >      - I think they really should for coherency.
>
> I agree.  I've asked Art to delete:
>
>   rdfms-propElt-id-in-dr/
>
> The other directories look to be correctly named.

Can we get directories made for all the issues with test cases that
have been provided already, so that when they are updated for the
correct base URI and N-triples format, they have a place to live.

> >   There are duplicate names.
> >   There are mis-spellings.
> >   Some of the tests cannot be read - they give 403 error messages and
> >     this area should be totally Public (not Member).
>
> The tests in
>
>   rdfms-empty-property-lements/
>
> need to be made world readable

This is one of the mis-spellings that should be deleted.  The
rdfms-empty-property-elements directory exists, with Jan's tests in
it.

I just tried to upload a test to one of the directories for
my issue http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/
and get the usual access denied.

> The nt files ...

Reminds me - I should probably ask that people use a .nt suffix for
these files to distinguish from full n3.  It might become important
later to distinguish the two.

> Does that cover it Dave.  If so, Art, could find time to implement
> the changes.

Well either Art or the WG Team contact :-)

Dave