Re: RDF Core WG test cases area

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:52:42 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Dave Beckett wrote:
> The area below
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/
> is meant to be where we store the test cases / ntriples results but
> there are some problems.
> Firstly I cannot see that subdirectory in my Jigedit account but I'll
> get that dealt with myself.
> More importantly:
>   The subdirectories there do not match the issue IDs in
>      http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/
>      - I think they really should for coherency.

I agree.  I've asked Art to delete:

The other directories look to be correctly named.

>   There are duplicate names.
>   There are mis-spellings.
>   Some of the tests cannot be read - they give 403 error messages and
>     this area should be totally Public (not Member).

The tests in

need to be made world readable

be renamed to error1.rdf.

The nt files in

 need to be editted so that each statement is on a single line (my job)

and also

should be deleted.

Does that cover it Dave.  If so, Art, could find time to implement the changes.