Re: N-Triples

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:29:52 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Hi Dave,

I'm a wee bit concerned about the line based basis of n-triples.  It gets
pretty unreadable if one has to put three long uri's on a single line.

Does the definition of n-triples ( how do we spell that?) allow the
representation of:

  <rdf:Description rdf:parseType="Literal">
    <foo>

    </foo>
  </rdf:Description>

Brian