Re: Discussion: #rdfms-identity-anon-resources

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 15:57:43 -0500
Cc: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
To: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
On Thursday, July 5, 2001, at 09:23  AM, Graham Klyne wrote:

> In particular, it is not clear to me from the current M&S that
> (so-called) anonymous resources are anything more than a purely
> syntactic issue -- that a parser resolves by supplying a unique
> "genid".

I tend to agree. However, if they do have meaning, I would like
to see that special meaning represented using standard triples,
not a special representation in the abstract syntax. One example
is the log:forSome property use in CWM.

Please keep this possibility in mind during your work.

Thanks,

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      | ...schoolyard subversion...
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://aaronsw.com/school/>