First cut at Test Case Working Draft

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:37:50 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
My first cut at a Working Draft for the Test Cases is available at:

 [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdf-test/

Below are some comments/suggestions (about [1] from DanC
and EricM) that have not been factored into the WD.

Art
---

DanC:

I'd like to see an enumeration of the test cases, or at
least a count of them.

And/or: show the results of running one or two known
implementations thru the tests: how many pass/fail/etc?

Another nifty thing would be a two-column list
to correlate test cases with issue. Or just: the number
of issues that are now clarified by test cases.

[more for the WG to discuss...] I'd like the n-triples
spec to be incorporated wholly in this document.

EricM:

It also seems like one of the basic things missing are RDF descriptions of
these examples and a more formal association to their corresponding open
issues.  Perhaps this is something for the Primer instead, but it should be
available somewhere.