Re: First cut at Test Case Working Draft

On Wednesday, August 22, 2001, at 09:37  AM, Art Barstow wrote:

> And/or: show the results of running one or two known
> implementations thru the tests: how many pass/fail/etc?

I have a test harness set up to do this for a number of recent
implementations. It outputs in the format for Dave Beckett's RDF
Parser Tests. Do folks feel this is useful? What would be the
best way to present this data?

While trying to set this up, I find that some of the tests are
401 Forbidden. Also, misspellings like:

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-
tests/rdfcore/rdfms-empty-property-lements/

should be deleted.

Thanks,