Re: RDF changes

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:32:13 +0100
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>[...]
> Sorry your not going to make the phone conference.  Graham can't make it
> either.  I hope that not too many folks will me missing.  The main item
> on the agenda is going to be issues up for discussion.  It would be good
> if you could send round your thoughts on email, even if its I don't
> care.

this is what I (currently) think about some issues up for discussion:

-> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion
   all of the RDF attributes are qualified with a RDF namespace

-> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-quoting
   introduce rdf:parseType="Quote"
   testcase http://www.agfa.com/w3c/rdf/mn3.rdf
   -> Jena and Sirpac as if rdf:parseType="Literal"; what about the others?

-> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-empty-property-elements
   the value is the empty literal

--
Jos De Roo, AGFA http://www.agfa.com/w3c/jdroo