WWW10 social get-together

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:10:45 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I know several of the rdf-core members will be in Hong Kong for
WWW10.  Maybe we can get together sometime during the event for a
meal or chat?  I'm also considering proposing an RDF/Semantic Web
BOF, not sure whether to make this event lead into the other.

I'll probably post sign-up sheets on the message board / BOF board
for these with proposed day/times, and the one with the most
signatures wins. [Or email me and I'll get started before].

Dave