Re: XAdES - More secure than XML Dsig?

A Certificate's Issuer binds a Subject and its Public Key with a specific
set of Claims (e.g. Account #, validity period, etc.). The same Public Key
might be bound in different Certificates (for the same or other Subject)
to different sets of Claims. So there may exist more than one valid
Certificate with the same Public Key. Including the Certificate with the
in the signature makes eliminates the possibility that the Certificate
might be replaced after signing.

Thanks,
Mike