Re: XAdES - More secure than XML Dsig?

Michael, Rich,

     Thanks to both of you for the clarification. I was
not aware a same key be certified by different bodies,
and/or for different rolls.

      Even a full cert-chain validation, cannot determine
the fraud in that situation, if the hacker has in possession
one valid message each signed by the sender in his each
role.

thanks
Joseph