Re: W3C Proposed Recommendation:

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:57:34 +0100
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
>On Tuesday 28 August 2001 05:39, merlin wrote:
>> 6.6.6 (always fortuitous to see) Schema Validation
>> You have some text relating to XSLT at the end of the first paragraph.
>
>Ah, right, should say "schema child". Fixed.

Speaking of which, is a single schema child sufficient?
If we are to support explicit schema in any form, then
we really need to support several; a document may involve
multiple namespaces with a corresponding multiplicity of
schemata. Or does schema support this in some manner?

Merlin

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com