Re: W3C Proposed Recommendation:

On Thursday 30 August 2001 10:57, merlin wrote:
> Speaking of which, is a single schema child sufficient?
> If we are to support explicit schema in any form, then
> we really need to support several; a document may involve
> multiple namespaces with a corresponding multiplicity of
> schemata. Or does schema support this in some manner?

That's what that sentence is *supposed* to answer [1]. If you want to do
multiple validations, use multiple transforms. If the schema have complex
relationships between them, build your relationship with includes imports and
the like.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-core/Overview.html#sec-SchemaValidation
... the ordered application of multiple schema validations may require
multiple Transforms....
No special provision is made for the identification of a remote stylesheet at
a given URI because it can be communicated via an xsd:include or xsd:import
within the schema child of the Transform.