Re: W3C Proposed Recommendation:

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:37:56 +0100
To: "Gregor Karlinger" <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at>
Cc: "Joseph Reagle" <reagle@w3.org>, "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

One of my other problems with this new language is that it
invalidates our interop samples and a bunch of extant
signatures. Leaving spaces as spaces except at the end of
a dname would solve this problem.

Merlin

r/gregor.karlinger@iaik.at/2001.08.28/13:31:23
>To avoid all these distinctions I included the space character in the
>specified range of ASCII control characters ("\00-\20"). I would prefer
>to keep it as it is.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com