interoperability efforts?

From: Hans Granqvist <hgranqvist@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:32:35 -0800
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Is there any ongoing efforts among DSig implementers to
participate in interoperability tests? We have a full DSig
implementation and we'd like to see how it stacks up. (If
you want to try our toolkit, email me for a URL to download
it.)

I searched both the archives of this list, and the W3C member
pages, and found nothing mentioning interop (except an IETF
meeting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June/July, 2000).

If there is no interop going on, I'd propose we start one.
Any ideas how to do it 'properly'?

Thanks,
/Hans
--
Hans Granqvist, Verisign XML Web Services, +1 650 429-5369, GMT-8

PS. Can the QA workshop [1] (which mentions conformance testing)
and its members be part of this?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/01/qa-ws/