Poll: RSA structure

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 16:43:48 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
>* ACTION: Reagle, email poll of which option people want.
>* ACTION: Reagle, get Brian/Barb to tweak text once resolved..

Based on the summary of options provided by Merlin [1] it is presently clear
that 2 OR 4 (everyone seems to agree supporting both is not good) are the
preferred methods. My present tally is as follows:

2) B64 (C(P(ASN1(D(data))))) (PKCS#1 wrapped digest)
a. Merlin Hugues
b. Mark Bartel

4) B64 (OID . C(P(ASN1(D(data)))))
a. Philip Hallam-Baker

If you have an opinion on this matter (or need to correct the above tally),
please make it known by close of business (eastern time) Monday.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2000JulSep/0398.html