From: Donald E. Eastlake 3rd [mailto:dee3@torque.pothole.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 5:03 AM
To: Joseph M. Reagle Jr.
Cc: IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG
Subject: Re: Poll: RSA structure

The discussion on the teleconference indicated that those on the call
were somewhat more inclined to B64 (C(P(ASN1(OID, D(data))))) except
that you then had the digest algorithm specified both inside the RSA
encipherment and in the algorithm name outside leading to additional
complexities and error cases.  So I think the consensus is for 2 which
I also favor given the current structure.

Donald