Re: BugZilla mail flood

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:32:16 -0800
Cc: webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

Thanks for doing this, Julian.

It would be somewhat less of a mail flood if we didn't change the
"version" value of each bug when there's a new draft out.   We can
consider that the version that the bug was found in, and the bug is not
fixed until it's fixed-- thus an issue found in version 07 might be
fixed in draft 09 and we still don't have to change the field.

Lisa