BugZilla mail flood

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:31:28 +0100
To: webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Hi,

I apologize for the mail flood. What I did was:

- checked all bugs raised by me and updated them (moving them to -08
where required)

- reopened bugs that I think should not have been closed

- marked some of the bugs as duplicates of others

- added a remark about what I think the last WG consensus was for some
of the issues, or pointed to changes in bis that may affect the status
of the bug

What I have *not* done yet is to review draft -08 for other potential
problems, not directly connected to issues in the tracker. I'll try to
get that done tomorrow.

Best regards, Julian