This Document Defines Two Namespaces (was Re: Combined set of issues ...)

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:01:08 -0700
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, WebDav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
To: Jim Whitehead <ejw@soe.ucsc.edu>

On Oct 28, 2005, at 2:51 PM, Jim Whitehead wrote:

> URI registrations for opaquelocktoken and DAV URI schemes made in RFC
> 2518 should still be considered active."

While looking at the IANA considerations section, this text caught my

    This document defines two namespaces, the namespace of property
    names, and the namespace of WebDAV-specific XML elements used within
    property values.

I don't count two namespace, just one (DAV:).  any objections if I fix
this sentence?