This Document Defines Two Namespaces (was Re: Combined set of issues ...)

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:01:08 -0700
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, WebDav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
To: Jim Whitehead <ejw@soe.ucsc.edu>

On Oct 28, 2005, at 2:51 PM, Jim Whitehead wrote:

> URI registrations for opaquelocktoken and DAV URI schemes made in RFC
> 2518 should still be considered active."

While looking at the IANA considerations section, this text caught my
eye:

    This document defines two namespaces, the namespace of property
    names, and the namespace of WebDAV-specific XML elements used within
    property values.

I don't count two namespace, just one (DAV:).  any objections if I fix
this sentence?

Lisa