Re: Appropriate partial success codes (was Re: Some questions about WebDAV)

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:35:40 +0200
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
CC: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>, WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Cullen Jennings wrote:
> Do you really think this should be removed from the final RFC? On the call
> the other day I though you were going to do some testing and come up with
> some modifications for this text?

No, I think this is a misunderstanding. I really feel this text is both
misleading, and doesn't resolve any issue I'm aware of.

I'd really like all of us to agree on the approach not to make any
changes in the original spec unless we have a well-defined issue, and
working group consensus how to resolve it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Best regards, Julian