Re: Appropriate partial success codes (was Re: Some questions about WebDAV)

To respond specifically to the question about resolving issues, the
text was added in an attempt to comprehensively respond to an issue
that was raised on the mailing list by ChunWei Ho on July 20.  I
thought that your answer to ChunWei Ho's question was perfectly
correct, and that info wasn't unambiguously stated in the RFC, so I
tried to answer that question and also questions about other status
codes besides 412 appearing in Multi-Status responses (some of them are
more subtle than whether or not 412 should appear).  I'm not tied to
any of the specific recommendations I made in that section -- consider
it straw-man text.  Have you any changes to recommend in it?

Lisa