Re: RFC2518bis - tracking the things we agree on...

I can't edit issues.htm.  I can move it to
http://ietf.webdav.org/webdav and edit it from there, which I think I
would prefer.  That is, if people want the main editor to be the same
person to track issues.  I find it to be useful to have the person who
tracks issues not to be the person who proposes to close them -- the
same principle behind which in many development teams, the developer
who resolves the bug "fixed" is not allowed to resolve the bug
"verified".

Note that I've tracked a bunch of issues separately in a Word document.
  This is a big document because it tracks not only every change made to
RFC2518 but also why -- it was intended to link issues together with
what changes were made in an attempt to resolve the issue.
http://ietf.webdav.org/webdav/rfc2518bis/RFC2518%20Changes.doc

If people are OK with me tracking issues, then I propose to move the
issues table to the same location and edit it myself.

lisa