Re: last calling WebDAV mounting spec, was I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-mount-01.txt

From: Jim Luther <luther.j@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:26:12 -0700
To: WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Julian's document covers that in the Security Considerations section
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-
latest.html#security.considerations>. Opening documents from a web
page just by clicking on them is dangerous from a security standpoint
-- displaying the contents of a collection is not dangerous.

- Jim