Re: BIND and live property value consistency

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> I agree with adding the proposed wording (except note "it's" needs no
> apostrophe), however I don't consider it sufficient unless BIND builds
> on  RFC2518bis where we can make these definitions clear.

OK,

to summarize: Lisa prefers to either delay BIND (by making it depend on
RFC2518bis), or to duplicate explanations (that will need to go into
RFC2518bis anyway). Geoff and I think that the draft as currently
proposed is clear enough, and that none of the alternatives proposed by
Lisa are better (Geoff, you'll correct me if I'm wrong here).

At this point I propose that the WG makes a decision on this; it seems
that all arguments have been exchanged on this and we really have more
important work to do.

Speaking of which:

- What is the current RFC2518bis issues list
(<http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=WebDAV-RFC2518-bis>,
<http://www.webdav.org/wg/rfcdev/issues.htm> or something else?), and
who is maintaining it?

- Is there a document change history that tracks all changes that have
been made in the last (expired) draft
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-06.txt>)
compared to RFC2518?

- Are there any plans to actually start working on the draft again? Is
there anything holding us back besides the three WGLCs we're just finishing?

Best regards,

Julian