Re: Proposal for WebDAV WG meeting agenda for 62nd IETF - Minneapolis, MN, USA

From: Elias Sinderson <elias@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:33:16 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> [...] Hopefully there will be enough people there to make this a
> productive exercise.

I'm unable to attend in person but will be logged in to the WebDAV text
conferencing room. From reading past logs, it appears that this isn't
the easiest, or most productive way to participate, but I'm willing to
make the effort. Unfortunately my sound card died recently and I will
not be able to make use of the audiocast. I will, however, log the
session and post it to the working group mailing list.

Who will be acting as speaker for the text conference attendees? Is
anyone else planning on participating in this fashion?

Cheers,
Elias