Re: Proposal for WebDAV WG meeting agenda for 62nd IETF - Minneapolis, MN, USA

Elias Sinderson wrote:

> Lisa Dusseault wrote:
>
>> [...] Hopefully there will be enough people there to make this a
>> productive exercise.
>

> I'm unable to attend in person but will be logged in to the WebDAV text
> conferencing room. From reading past logs, it appears that this isn't
> the easiest, or most productive way to participate, but I'm willing to
> make the effort. Unfortunately my sound card died recently and I will

Great.

> not be able to make use of the audiocast. I will, however, log the
> session and post it to the working group mailing list.

I think it's worth to try to borrow somebody else's soundcard-equipped
machine. I tried the audiocast on Monday and it's great for following
the discussion.

> Who will be acting as speaker for the text conference attendees? Is

Me.

> anyone else planning on participating in this fashion?

I hope some of the attendees will monitor the chat service.

Best regards, Julian