Re: Proposal for WebDAV WG meeting agenda for 62nd IETF - Minneapolis, MN, USA

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:15:54 -0800
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

We did announce the upcoming meeting Jan 27, but it appears I did
forget to ask for agenda input at that time.  I apologize for that.

That said, the slate of documents is fairly static, so what I want to
do is go over the open issues with the current documents. Hopefully
there will be enough people there to make this a productive exercise.

Lisa