Re: Proposal for WebDAV WG meeting agenda for 62nd IETF - Minneapolis, MN, USA

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:00:59 -0800
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
To: Elias Sinderson <elias@cse.ucsc.edu>

Yes, we always get a Jabber scribe and that scribe (or a helper) will
tell the room when people in the Jabber chat have important stuff to
say.  It *is* difficult, however.  (It's certainly not the easiest way
to overcome differences and resolve difficult problems.  For that, I
highly recommend some face to face time when possible.)

Lisa